The NB12D multi-function inverter GMAW control board is developed by optimizing and innovating NB28D series control boards. It does not require control transformers and the switching power is directly supplied by the bus. The DC voltage input range is 200V-600V, and 220V or 380W MIG power supplies are available if needed. It can test the forbid PWM in starting, ensure accurate and reliable automatic switching, control peak current and pulse by pulse current limit. It's applicable to 250A-350A all-in-one or splitter welding machines.
1. It supports MIG, spot MIG and MMA.
2. Its wave control function will contribute to better welding effects: steady transition in case of a low current, less spatter in case of a high current and 100% successful arc starting in case of a constant current.
3. PWM wire feeding doesn't require control transformer to change the power supply of wire feeding.
4. It's applicable to NBC series hard-switching welding machines.
5. The combination of the main control board and panel minimizes wiring to the greatest extent.
Inquiry to send message to
whatsapp: 0086 13512103684
or email to