Nb10 is a MIG & MMA dual-purpose control board specially designed for all-in-one welding machines. The board adopts dual-ARM microcomputer digital control technologies to ensure stability and integrates a hard-switching 3846 drive, a wire feeding power supply, and a current closed-loop controller. It supports MMA and MIG and provides all-round protection. It does not require control transformers and the switching power is directly supplied by the bus. The DC voltage input is around 300V and 220V power supplies are available if needed. The board applies to 160A-270A all-in-one welding machines.NB10D as an improvement of NB10 adopts a full-digital design and highly integrated circuits. It is easy to be installed and features high reliability and a simplified operation interface. It supports MMA and MIG. It adopts I2C communication controllers and provides overall protection and setting of parameters.
1. PWM wire feeding doesn't require control transformer to change the power supply of wire feeding.
2. Its wave control function will contribute to better welding effects: steady transition in case of a low current, less spatter in case of a high current and 100% successful arc starting in case of a constant current.
3. It's applicable to NBC series hard-switching welding machines.
4. Automatic switching between preset current values and actual current values.
The following new features are available for NB10D:
1. The Nixie tube can show preset values and actual values.
2. Unitary control methods.
3. MIG methods: 2T or 4T functions.
4. Parameter save: the preset time of gas pre-flow, gas post-flow and burn-back, preset current, preset voltage and voltage compensation value will never be lost after saved, even in case of power failure.
Inquiry to send message to
whatsapp: 0086 13512103684
or email to