WSM-1000 pulsed argon arc welding control board adopts full-digital design, high integrated circuits, and its panel is the main control board. It is easy to be installed and it has high reliability. It supports MMA, constant-current argon arc welding, and pulsed argon arc welding etc. It can adopt hard-switching and soft-switching main circuits, and can meet high performance demands. It has excellent process performance, and its minimum current is 5A and maximum output current is 1000A.
1. Parameter input: set the states through two encoders and four buttons, and adjust the corresponding parameters through two encoders;
2. MMA / constant-current argon arc welding / pulsed argon arc welding: it supports MMA, constant-current argon arc welding and pulsed argon arc welding, and is available for different working conditions. The constant-current argon arc welding and pulsed argon arc welding have 2T and 4T modes.
3. Slow increasing time, slow dropping time, arc force current, flow time, frequency and duty ratio can be easily adjusted.
4. Parameters automatic save: the set parameters (including: preset manual/argon arc welding current, arc force current, slow dropping time, flow time, frequency and duty ratio) will not be lost in case of power failure.
5. It has the functions of temperature protection, gas pressure protection and water pressure protection.
6. Optional modes: water cooling mode and gas cooling mode.
Inquiry to send message to
whatsapp: 0086 13512103684
or email to