1. Digital ZX7 control board with voltage and current display; high integration; the " panel = main control board" design only requires a driver board for operation; applicable to soft-switching and hard-switching main circuits and a current of 120A-630A.
2. Press the "Function Select" button (SW1) to switch between "welding current", "arc starting" and “arc force". Corresponding indicators will shine and corresponding parameter can be adjusted.
3. Press the "Local Control/Remote Control" toggle key (SW2), then corresponding indicators will shine. Local control: use an external coder to adjust current; remote control: use a remote control potentiometer to adjust current.
4. When it starts working, the “Work Indicator” will automatically light up if there is current output.
5. It is very quick and convenient to select parameters, and the sampling resistance types, machine types, and the modes are optional. Open circuit voltage can be set according to demand, and it will go into the dummy open circuit voltage state if no current for more than 20S, and the dummy open circuit voltage is 24V.
Inquiry to send message to
whatsapp: 0086 13512103684
or email to