A new series of MIG control boards based on the optimization and integration of existing inverter GMAW control boards. With full-digital control technology, it is stable in performance and applicable to IGBT full-bridge MIG/MAG/CO2, 250~630 series inverter welding machines.
1. A pin-to-pin inverter GMAW control board. It's compatible with ordinary analog and supports MIG, gas shielded spot welding, MMA and simple argon arc welding etc.
2. Its wave control function will contribute to better welding effects: steady transition in case of a low current, less spatter in case of a high current and 100% successful arc starting in case of a constant current.
3. The board area is significantly reduced, with the dimensions of 148X101mm / 90X272mm.
4. It is provided with fault detection and display functions, displaying the working status of welding machines and error codes in real time for immediate positioning of failure points. In addition to thermal protection, it displays wire feeder failures and protects the welding torch in case of false operation and protects the welding machine in case of an excessive current.
5. We provide wire feeder remote control boxes to replace the original current and voltage regulators, which can display the actual currents and voltages.
Inquiry to send message to
whatsapp: 0086 13512103684
or email to